Thursday, November 1, 2012

I've left Facebook. The withdrawal pangs I felt all day yesterday were immeasurably strong...like someone needing a 'fix'. Who knew that social media could feed such fervour in a person? I've gotten over the 24 hour stretch and am feeling fine. My life hasn't fallen in around me in any great way. I've given my private email to a few hand picked individuals that I truly care about sharing correspondence with, some already have my private email or phone number, and the rest...well...

Let's see if I remember what life was like before I spent most of my reclusive life watching people's statuses change, changing mine or posting inspirational images or sayings....I have a book and a collection of poetry to write. Best get cracking.

Photocredit & Copyright: Fiona Smith 2012


No comments: