Friday, July 3, 2009

WHA????

Explain this to me...I've had this horrendous cold for about 10 days now, and during it all I had total reprieve from bone pain, itching, flushing and minimal digestive disturbance. My cold is now exiting and whammo...I'm right back to the need for new bones and my desire to get out of this body and into a new one. My tongue is puffy again and has those red lines of soreness on the tip that make it impossible to enjoy eating.

Dr. Hahnemann, the Grandfather of Homeopathy, says that it is impossible for two diseases to manifest in the body at the same time - the stronger of the two will manifest first and as it subsides, the second one will begin to manifest. Think about it, have you ever seen anyone with chicken pox AND a cold? Or the flu AND mumps?

Could this be going on?

So tonight, I'm not sure if I'd rather be coughing up a lung sans bone pain; or, bone pain sans coughing up a lung.

Please, please, please don't let me have a reaction tomorrow during the day of this wedding. Wrong kind of drama for a day of such blessed celebration.

And, congratulations to Heather and Julian on tying the knot. Heather's attitude and love of simplicity has made this whole wedding preparation thing wonderful. Mind you, I haven't spent the past three days with her 24/7...

k, must sleep. A full day beginning very early tomorrow.


No comments: