Monday, July 13, 2009

Home Safe and Sound...

It was a glorious wedding; it was a glorious trip. Will post photo's and more info. soon. Just so darned tired from all the trekking and visiting. I consider this trip a success but my husband reminds me that I needed epi-spray almost daily and on route home we had an 'almost' trip to the hospital that 4 sprays of epi-spray fixed (plus the normal barrage of meds.) I was doing MORE than I would normally at home and did go places that I wouldn't normally risk. Felt so good to be DOING stuff though. Having said that, we were careful.

See Dr. Hicks on Thursday this week to, I think, go over the bone marrow biopsy results. They called me the day before we left to go to Winnipeg to see if I could come in the next day or the following day. Couldn't as we were leaving. So then they offered the next week but we were still going to be away. So...this week is it. Wonder what this is all about? Her secretary/nurse refused to give me ANY details over the phone...only that Dr. Hicks would talk to me about all this when I saw her. Hmmm....

Hope you are blessedly good.
xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Kevin said...

LOL you remind me of myself! I'm glad you guys had a great trip. You know are biggest problem sometimes is our self. We get so worked up and nervous that we tend to make our illness worse unintentionally of course.

Anyways I'm glad you guys had a good time, look forward to reading your blog.

Hua said...

I'm glad to hear you had a good trip. Good luck with the bone marrow biopsy results. I hope for the best