Friday, February 27, 2009

Is it the Next Day?

Almost 2:30 am and I'm STILL awake. Am finally starting to yawn...is there sleep soon for me? Please, I got about 4 hours, broken up in the past um, 3 or 4 days. CLoser to 4. Not kidding. This is insane.

Am feeling a LOT less hostile though. A calmness has washed over me. Wonder if this is what it was like for Jesus, for 40 days and 40 nights? His strength is obviously bigger than mine...all I want to do is curl up, be warm and Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Still up and down with flushing, gut stuff, tongue tingly and only a bit swallon in the back...but I can breathe and swallow and breathe and...although thoughts aren't coming to me with nearly the clarity they normally do. I'd better cut myself some of that slack I'm always going on about.

Oh right, there is 'a chemical warfare going on in this body'...need to understand the physiological, emotional and physical adjustments to ketotifen...hope this passes soon.

[A yawn] I yawned! This could be a sign!!!

Ok, back to bed to try...

No comments: